At Uvalle Law Firm, Lawboss.com we know that you have choices when hiring a personal injury attorney to represent you. That’s why we’re committed to helping you collect the greatest amount of money possible. Over 9 years, we’ve fought and won for our clients. We know how to get results for you. We’ll work hard to get you what you deserve for your car, truck, motorcycle or bicycle accident.
We know how to present your case in the best light, so that you collect the largest amount of money in the shortest amount of time. We make sure you get what you’re entitled to for medical costs, property damage, lost earnings, lost future income, pain, suffering, and mental anguish. If the insurance company doesn’t offer enough money to settle your case, we’ll prepare your case for trial and take it to a jury for a verdict.
How We Handle Your Personal Injury Case
The Uvalle Law Firm, Lawboss.com is an experienced personal injury firm in Texas. Our clients recommend us to their friends and family because they know they can trust us to keep them in the loop and provide honest service. Here’s an overview of the typical process for a personal injury case:
- We provide a free in person or virtual consultation to discuss the details of your case and to determine whether it has merit. We will patiently answer all your questions and address your concerns.
- If your case is accepted, we will explain all the paperwork that needs to be signed and the procedures for your case going forward.
- While you’re treating for your injuries, we’ll be collecting all your medical records and discussing your progress with your treating physicians and therapists.
- Once you’ve completed treating or the future progress of your injuries seems clear, we will begin negotiating with the insurance company to try to get a settlement offer.
- We’ll discuss the first settlement offer with you to keep you in the loop, while we plan our strategy to collect more money for you.
- If the case cannot be settled, we will begin to prepare it for trial.
- We will prepare you to testify at a deposition, which is an out of court questioning by the defendant’s attorneys in preparation for trial and you will be examined by the defendant’s doctors.
- Insurance companies often increase their offer substantially when a plaintiff testifies well at a deposition.
- If the offer to settle is still not acceptable, there will be several conferences with the court.
- If the case is not settled during the court conferences, experts will be retained to testify at trial, subpoenas will be issued and the case will be thoroughly prepared for trial.
- A jury will be picked and a trial will begin.
- Just because a trial start doesn’t mean it will end with a verdict from a jury. Sometimes insurance companies come up with excellent settlement offers during a trial, before the case goes to the jury.
What Should I Do After An Accident?
The most important thing to do right after any accident is to ensure the health and safety for yourself and other people involved in the accident. If there are serious injuries, make sure to call an ambulance so that help is on the way. The next thing to do is take photos and videos of the scene to prove that the accident happened, where it happened and how it happened. It’s also important to speak to everybody at the scene to see if anybody saw the accident happen. If there are witnesses make sure to get their contact information. If you’re treated at the hospital hang on to the papers they give you so you can easily obtain their report. Once you’ve taken care of those immediate concerns, it’s important to call an experienced Dallas, Houston, or San Antonio personal injury attorney to find out if you have a viable case. Call 1-800-LAWBOSS for to make an appointment for a free in person or virtual consultation.
Uvalle Law Firm, Lawboss.com Dallas
We have two convenient locations in the Dallas area:
50 W. John Carpenter Freeway, Suite 200
Irving, TX 75039
By Appointment Only:
1601 Bryan Street, Ste 46
Dallas, TX 75201
The attorneys Dallas offices are familiar with the roads and conditions in Dallas and surrounding suburbs. They are also familiar with the hospitals, doctors, and therapists in the area, so they make sure you’re getting the best health and medical care. Our Dallas attorneys are also thoroughly familiar with the judges and their procedures in this area. If you’ve been injured in an accident in Dallas. The Uvalle Law Firm, Lawboss.com has the experienced Dallas attorneys that can help you collect the most money possible for your case.
Uvalle Law Firm, Lawboss.com HOUSTON
Our Houston office is located in the picturesque Woodlands area:
1725 Hughes Landing Blvd, Suite 965
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Houston has a character all its own, and our Houston attorneys know the area inside out. The roads, the courts, the hospitals and the doctors – our Houston attorneys have the insight that will help make your case a success. When you come to The Woodlands to meet with us, you can enjoy the rest of your day at the many restaurants and parks in the area.
Uvalle Law Firm, Lawboss.com SAN ANTONIO
San Antonio is one of the most charming cities in Texas. Our San Antonio offices is conveniently located at:
8200 IH-10 West, Suite 315
San Antonio, TX 78230
Our San Antonio attorneys know the area well and can understand how traffic accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, and other types of accidents happen in their city. This insight into the area and the local courts can help them get you the justice you deserve for your accident case.