Official Personal Injury Lawyer Of
The Dallas Cowboys
Get You Free Case Review
"*" indicates required fields
We are available to answer your call at any time and provide you with a free case review.
Boss since 2011
And We are ready to take on the insurance companies for you since 2011.
4.8/5.0 on Google
972 Google reviews across all three offices with a 4.8 out of 5.0 rating. Most Importantly, WE CARE.
Your Personal Injury Lawyer
At the Lawboss - Uvalle Law Firm, PLLC, we’re proud to be led by Personal Injury Lawyer Michael Uvalle.
After graduating from law school, Michael wanted to find a better way to help everyday people whose lives had been turned upside-down by an unexpected injury. And he saw his knowledge of the law as an opportunity to help and to stand up for real people in need.
Before becoming a personal injury lawyer, Michael worked at several of the largest insurance companies in Texas. Where he learned first-hand their approach to personal injury claims. And He found they worked primarily to protect the company at the expense of the injury victim. Therefore, he decided to use this insider knowledge to help those victims get the justice they are rightfully owed.
The LawBoss Mission
Likewise, this desire, coupled with the mission to work hard and do right by people, led to the establishment of the Lawboss - Uvalle Law Firm, PLLC in 2011. In other words, to defend victims from large corporations who try to take advantage of others. In addition, he wanted to stop the large insurance companies from trying to cheat others in order to increase their profit margin.
Common Personal Injury Lawyer Questions.
What Is a personal injury lawyer?
- Car accidents.
- Truck accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents.
- Home and work injuries.
- And slip and fall accidents at a retail location or on a business’s property.
Why do I need a personal injury lawyer?
The attorney will serve as your advocate. Because we at Lawboss are:
- Knowledgeable of the laws and procedures.
- And we know the games that they can play.
- Above all, we care about making you whole again.
- And we will tell you the truth every step of the way.
- For example, we will warn you in advance of the many possible scenarios. And the tricks that the claim department may send your way.
- Also, keep in mind, we work for you, not the claims department.
- Therefore we keep striving to seek every opportunity to recover injury expenses, loss of income, damaged property, and any other loss that occurred as a result of your pain and suffering.
- Because we want to help get you the best offer possible.
How do I know If I have a personal injury case?
Lawboss understands what you are going throughIf you believe that you have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, call 1-800-LAWBOSS or click on the live chat for a free consolation. We have coverage 24 x 7. The personal injury team at the Lawboss will quickly evaluate your case and advise you if you should pursue a claim. In addition, we will provide you with clear and precise answers. And if we need to investigate to find the right answer, we will do so as quickly as possible so that we can give you the right answer and advise you on the necessary steps that are required. But please understand, in order to get you the best settlement possible, we must make sure we investigate and look at all the angles. Unfortunately, this takes time.
Why should I choose Lawboss as my personal Injury lawyer?
Lawboss has the strength and knowledge to protect your interestsLook at the awards and the reviews Lawboss has. Of course, no one has a perfect score. As strong as we are, we still have to follow the laws and procedures in the State of Texas. However, each and every team member at Lawboss is dedicated to defend and protect your best interests. It is true, we also work hard to earn a living and take care of our families. It is also true that we take on the risk with you and do not get paid until you do. It is also true that the power and strength in our reputation can assist you in getting the best possible settlement. There is no deception on our end, everything is clearly set out for you to decide. we even offer a free consultation so that you get the answers you seek before deciding to work with us. And in today’s world, it can be mostly done digitally online or by email.
How much is my personal injury case worth?
- The injury or injuries
- The personal damages to property
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- your employment situation
- All other accrued expenses as a direct result of your injury
Because you are our mission!Rest assured, your legal team will look at every avenue to recover any and all damages possible. In other words, your personal injury lawyer will fight for you at no upfront cost with no hourly fees. The process isn’t automatic. That is to say, your attorney won’t take the first offer, but will instead go back and forth. In order to get a dollar amount that watches out for your best interest and makes you whole again. As soon as an agreement is reached, then the paperwork will be completed to get you your money as soon as possible.
How much does a personal injury lawyer cost?
Do I have to take more time off to go to court?
Can I receive compensation for emotional distress?
Emotional Stress has to be proven in the state of Texas.First of all, do not be afraid to seek help from a therapist or a psychiatrist. In order to prove a case of this nature, well documented records will need to be obtained. Even though it should be common knowledge that a severe injury does lead to mental stress. However, without documented records from a licensed professional, this can limit our ability to go after damages.
Will I have to pay taxes on my settlement?
What is my role in a personal injury lawsuit? What does my personal injury lawyer do?
- At first, you will have to sign a retainer agreement. In short, this allows your attorney and legal team to look into the details of your case. And gather the necessary documents in order to build your case.
- Above all, do not admit any fault. In other words, the claims department is trained to twist and manipulate your words for their benefit. Therefore they will seek any opportunity or record in order to manipulate the situation to their advantage.
- Most importantly, continue to seek medical attention without any delays. Your health is a priority always. But even if you run into a medical emergency at a time when we are supposed to have a conference or a court conference. Still seek medical attention first. After that, we can work on your case. And we will work the case around your medical needs.
- Firstly, allow your attorney to prepare a demand letter. Yes, to the insurance claims department, this is a game. However they are actually trying to play with your personal life. For example, there will be a lot of back and forth after the initial demand letter. And some of the time, we are required by law to notify you of their lowball offers. However, please allow us the ability to do our job to get you a proper and fair settlement. In conclusion, our goal is to always make you whole again.
Your personal injury lawyer is there for you. But there are still procedures they are required to follow.
- That is to say, the requirement to notify you of foolish lowball offers is also a tactic to cause you additional stress and suffering. But don’t let it get to you. Also, they are trained to cause additional stress. That is to say, they believe the more they worry you, the better it is for them. In addition, they believe you will settle for less under extreme stress. In conclusion, trust in the strength of your attorney and the advice they give you.
- Above all, allow your legal team time to look at every aspect of your case. And many times, there is so much more than just the injury or damage claim.
- We need ample time to look at the evidence.
- Further, we haves to look at the short term and long term effects of your injury
- In addition, we need to assess how it has impacted your living situation and employment wages. most of all, your right to move forward and the limitations that you now may face.
Why should you choose
Lawboss as your
Personal Injury Lawyer
The Lawboss - Uvalle Law Firm strives to give back and support the communities we do business in. Also through a variety of volunteer activities and supporting small businesses. And we understand the importance of Doing Right By People. Because, whether it is assisting you through your personal injury case or improving communities. Above all, we are also a part of this community. And our team members work hard to make a big impact in people’s lives.
Our Personal Injury Lawyer Locations
Schedule Free Consultation
"*" indicates required fields