“Uvalle law firm is second to none. They express their understanding of what you are going through with great success. It was like anytime I was thinking of something regarding my case Brandon at the firm already had it covered. I really appreciate all the help they did for me.”
“Had a wonderful experience with the firm, made my situation very stress free. The staff was very helpful and courteous. They seemed to genuinely go out of their way to help me.”
“When choosing my attorney I was between Michael Uvalle and another law firm, but I chose Uvalle and boy, am I glad I did. I spoke to Brandon at first and then actually met with Jonathon in person. Both were so professional and comforting in explaining the process to me and now my case has ended and my settlement was amazing.”
“Was injured early morning on my way to work and associate of Uvalle Law Firm quickly came to my assistance to help me through the process. They sent me to a great chiropractor and stayed in touch throughout treatments. Once I was better, my settlement helped pay everything off. I definitely recommend Uvalle Law Firm.”
“Appreciate the law firm and their services to work with me due to being deaf! Checking in on me every other week to see how I’m doing and if my injuries are getting better! Thank you!”
“Uvalle Law firm answered all my questions and helped me understand everything that comes with experiencing an accident. Perla was of great help thanks for all your help.”
Why Hire A Car Accident Attorney In Dallas?
If you’ve been seriously injured in a car accident, it’s important to contact a car accident attorney as soon as possible. Failing to file forms on time or saying the wrong thing to the insurance company can ruin your claim before it even gets started. Why take this chance? It makes much more sense to focus on getting the medical treatment you need and hiring an experienced car accident attorney to handle your claim. Call 1-800-LAWBOSS for a free consultation today. You don’t pay anything unless you win.
What Will A Car Accident Attorney Do For Me?
A car accident attorney will ensure that every aspect of your case is handled properly so that you get what you deserve for your injuries. Here are some of the things that will be taken care of by your car accident attorney:
- Properly filing claims with all the insurance companies involved as soon as possible;
- Sending out letters to preserve evidence to appropriate parties and non-parties;
- Requesting video surveillance material from municipalities, businesses, or individuals that may have captured the accident on video;
- Requesting medical reports from hospitals, doctors, testing facilities, therapists, and other health care providers on your behalf;
- Making sure that your out of pocket medical expenses are accounted for as part of your claim;
- Developing a strategy to support your version of how the accident happened and advocating on your behalf;
- Preparing settlement packages, arbitration packages, mediation packages, and legal pleadings as applicable;
- Settling, arbitrating, or trying your case in a court of law, so that you get what you deserve.
What Types of Compensation Are Available For My Texas Car Accident Case?
In Dallas TX, people that are injured in car accidents due to the negligence and recklessness of others can collect both economic and noneconomic damages. Economic damages include reimbursement for out of pocket medical expenses, transportation to and from medical appointments, lost earnings, household help, child care, and other costs associated with your injuries. Noneconomic damages are monies awarded to plaintiffs by juries for the subjective value of the pain, suffering, and mental anguish that occurred as a result of the car accident. When car accidents cause catastrophic injuries such as loss of a limb, paralysis, or blindness, it’s important to call an attorney to get what you deserve. For less serious injuries, it is possible to collect substantial monetary awards for economic and noneconomic damages. Most car accident cases are settled prior to trial, but settlements are based on what it’s likely that a jury would award at trial.
What Types of Injuries Are Caused By Car Accidents?
Car accidents are the leading cause of death and serious injury for young people and are a leading cause of disability for people of all ages. These are the most common types of injuries sustained in car accidents:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) are serious injuries caused by a blow or piercing to the head. The most severe cases of TBI can cause permanent cognitive loss or even brain death.
- Limb Loss and Amputation is sometimes necessary after a car accident to save a victim’s life and can also occur traumatically during an accident. In some cases it might be possible to reattach a limb that was traumatically amputated with restored functionality. Advances in prosthetics now allow people that have lost their legs to walk again, but it’s very expensive.
- Spinal Cord Injuries can be caused by car accidents that violently jerk the body or propel it from a vehicle. Severe spinal cord damage is often permanent and causes paralysis below the level of injury. There is no effective treatment to reverse paralysis in most cases, and long term care is required.
- Fractures and Broken Bones in the ankles, knees, hips, pelvis, ribs, arms, wrists, and fingers are common in car accidents. Some fractures heal quickly with a minimal treatment, but others can require multiple surgeries and cause permanent disability.
- Internal Injuries such as damage to organs can occur from car accidents at high speeds. It’s important to treat these injuries promptly as internal bleeding can cause death.
- Disfiguring Scars can be caused by road rash, broken glass, or impact with parts of a vehicle. Deep lacerations can heal with poor cosmetic results and require plastic surgery.
- Herniated and Bulging Discs occur when trauma caused the material inside the spinal discs to bulge or overflow from the disc. These painful injuries often require long term therapy and/or surgery to relieve pain.
- Neck Injuries and Whiplash occurs when muscles, ligaments, and tendons are stretched or torn in the neck area due to trauma.
How To Choose The Best Dallas Car Accident Attorney
Just like you wouldn’t hire a dermatologist to do brain surgery, you shouldn’t hire a divorce attorney to handle your car accident case. Most personal injury attorneys handle car accident cases, but that doesn’t mean it’s their main practice. It’s important to make sure that you choose a lawyer that has handled many car accident cases before and is familiar with, and up to date with, Texas car accident laws and regulations.
Car accident attorneys usually work on a contingency fee, which means that you don’t have to pay any money upfront. Your car accident attorney will front all the costs of your case and will be paid from the proceeds of the settlement or verdict. That’s why it’s important to choose a car accident lawyer with the resources to invest in your case. It’s also best to choose a lawyer that you feel comfortable with and you can count on to concentrate on your needs and concerns. It’s a good idea to ask for some references from satisfied clients that will back up the attorney’s claims for great results and responsiveness. The Uvalle Law Firm, Lawboss.com is a BBB A+ rated car accident attorney. Call 1-800-LAWBOSS for a free consultation today. We’re so sure of our work that you don’t have to pay us unless we win.
See How Much Your Car Accident Case Is Potentially Worth
Get a Free Dallas Car Accident Case Review Today!
The most common type of personal injury, is an accident on the road usually by a distracted driver. At Uvalle Law Firm, we handle all types of car accidents, motor vehicle accidents, car wrecks, and car crashes. So whether you or a loved one has been injured in an car accident, trucking or semi trailer accident, car accident, truck accident, or motorcycle accident, we can help. Call us to get a FREE case review, or fill out a contact form and we will get back to you quickly. The insurance companies don’t fight fair, and are ok giving you a lot less money than you deserve, we won’t let that happen to you. Call the Uvalle Law Firm, Lawboss.com today, and recover what’s fair.